- August 19, 2014
- Capital Adequacy Ratio as of June 30, 2014 (PDF:15KB)
- August 11, 2014
- Aozora Conducts Survey of Financial Institution and Corporate Customers (PDF:72KB)
- August 7, 2014
- Aozora Bank, Ltd. (Aozora Bank) announces issuance of 2-year Aozora Debentures (PDF:33KB)
- August 4, 2014
- Determination of Terms and Conditions for Issuance of Equity Compensation Type Stock Options to Full-time Directors (PDF:16KB)
- July 31, 2014
- Aozora Reports Net Income of 12.3 billion for the First Three Months of FY2014; - Progress of 29% towards full-year forecast - (PDF:238KB)
The Corporate Banking Group provides corporate clients, ranging from SMEs and middle-market companies to large corporations, with loans, various types of finance, derivatives and deposits. We strive to swiftly offer truly valuable financial solutions tailored to meet the diverse needs of our customers taking advantage of our sophisticated and flexible planning ability and proposal power.
We make investments in loans to ailing companies and to corporations facing the challenges of a rapidly changing operating environment, and provide recovery finance to companies under rehabilitation, AOZORA Loan Services Co., Ltd., our loan servicer subsidiary, purchases non-performing loans and provides corporate advisory services, such as developing business recovery plan proposals.