- September 20, 2016
- New ‘Urban Oasis’ Debuts in Takamatsu; Takamatsu Branch Reopens Today (PDF:114KB)
- September 12, 2016
- Aozora Announces Results of Senior Citizens Survey ～Senior Citizens’ Spending Habits: Average of 500,000 yen for Overseas Travel with Children and Grandchildren～ (PDF:698KB)
- September 2, 2016
- Notice concerning issuance of Straight Bond (PDF:179KB)
- August 31, 2016
- Aozora Announces Establishment of Private Placement Real Estate Fund “Aozora Office Fund Ni-go” (PDF:180KB)
- August 30, 2016
- Aozora Announces New Disclosure Policy for Insurance Agency Fees (PDF:90KB)
The Corporate Banking Group provides corporate clients, ranging from SMEs and middle-market companies to large corporations, with loans, various types of finance, derivatives and deposits. We strive to swiftly offer truly valuable financial solutions tailored to meet the diverse needs of our customers taking advantage of our sophisticated and flexible planning ability and proposal power.
We make investments in loans to ailing companies and to corporations facing the challenges of a rapidly changing operating environment, and provide recovery finance to companies under rehabilitation, AOZORA Loan Services Co., Ltd., our loan servicer subsidiary, purchases non-performing loans and provides corporate advisory services, such as developing business recovery plan proposals.