Aozora Bank is firmly established in the Japanese financial system, and continues contributing to the economic and social growth of Japan.
All executive officers and employees of Aozora will contribute to the Bank’s objective of earning a high reputation from society through the provision of differentiated and specialized financial services. Aozora also reaffirms its commitment to a strong risk management framework and the maintenance of management soundness, in order to preserve its financial strength and institutional discipline under any future conditions. By implementing these policies, the Bank aims to enhance its corporate value in response to its shareholders’ growth mandate.
Differentiated and Specialized Business Model
- Aozora intends to capitalize on its unique position as a mid-sized independent bank with a nationwide branch network, positioned differently from both mega banks and regional banks. Leveraging these characteristics, the Bank will further strengthen its differentiated Business Model and upgrade its products and services, with the aim of providing higher value-added financial services to its customers.
Social Resposibility as a Bank
- The Bank will firmly establish its new competitive advantages as a “Primary Secondary Bank: An Even More Reliable Partner” by providing solutions for social challenges through fulfillment of its financial intermediary function, and will continue contributing proactively to the economic and social development of Japan.
- Aozora reaffirms its commitment to a strong risk management framework and the maintenance of management soundness, in order to preserve its financial strength and institutional discipline by properly responding to changes in the internal and external environment.
Sustainable Improvement in Corporate Value Responding to Mandate from Shareholders
- To respond to the mandate from shareholders supporting the Bank, Aozora will pursue a sustainable improvement in its corporate value over the medium to long term and a stable return to shareholders, while putting more emphasis on communications with shareholders.
- Aozora will adopt a highly transparent corporate governance structure, distinguished by disciplined management, with the aim of becoming a bank which can be selected as a safe and relatively easy to understand investment.